SWEET SPICY CHICKEN
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 -1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
Honey Dijon Glaze:
1/3 CUP Nature Nate’s honey
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Line a baking sheet with foil (not parchment paper) and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Chicken Rub Ingredients and evenly rub all over chicken. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
3. Move oven rack to top position and broil chicken for 6 minutes on each side (12 minutes total).
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the Honey Dijon Sauce ingredients.
5. Remove chicken from oven and brush top side with Honey Dijon Sauce; broil 1-2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Brush individual servings with remaining Honey Dijon Sauce as desired.