This is a great summer dish to take to a gathering, BBQ or pot luck. It’s easy and simple to put together and will become a crowd favorite. It comes from one of my very best church friends Beverly Williams from California
- 1 pound thin spaghetti, broke into 3-4″ pieces
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium yellow zucchini squash, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 (2.25 oz) cans sliced olives, drained
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- OPTION: 1 lb steak or chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Italian dressing, for some reason Wishbone is the best with this dish
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then rinse in cold water and drain. Set aside and let cool.
- Place tomatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, onion, cucumber, olives, and cheese in a large bowl. Add cooled spaghetti noodles and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together dressing, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder. Pour on top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix until completely combined. Sprinkle the top with Salad Supreme and diced meat if desired.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving (this salad gets better with time, as the flavors meld together).