- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (1 lb) package penne pasta
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped cilantro or green onion, for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and add chicken, salt, and pepper, and brown 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream, broth, taco seasoning, and stir to combine. Stir in pasta, and bring to a light boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in corn, beans, garlic, and tomatoes. Cover and cook about 10-15 minutes or until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and stir in parmesan until melted. Garnish with cilantro or green onions, serve warm, and enjoy!