SALISBURY STEAK – SLOW COOKER OR PRESSURE POT
- 4-6 whole formed hamburger patties 93/7 or leaner
- 1Tbl steak seasoning
- 1 1/2 C chopped onion
- 1 pkg sliced mushrooms – optional
- 1/4 C whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 C beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add last 3 ingredients to medium container with lid.
- Spray slow cooker with non stick spray. Add meat patties and mushrooms if using. Layer if needed.
- Shake broth mixture well and pour over meat patties. Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours. Meat will be pink inside which is normal. They will be done. Instant Pot users cook about 25 mins.