- 1 c. organic non GMO(use what you have, but I choose organic for me and my family)
- kosher, himalayan or sea salt(Read about the salt thing)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth ( I make my own)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a shallow baking dish, add flour and season with salt and pepper. Add oregano and whisk to combine. Add chicken and toss until fully coated. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate.
- To skillet, add chicken broth, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and white wine and season with salt. Bring to a simmer then add lemon slices and return chicken to skillet, tossing to coat in sauce. Serve with pasta, short brown rice or bread.