2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
½ tsp Kosher salt plus more to taste
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts,5-6 oz each, pounded to even thickness if necessary so that they cook evenly
20 ounces broccoli florets
- Whisk together 1 Tbsp of the olive oil with the honey, Dijon, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Reserve half of the sauce for later, then marinate the chicken in the rest of the sauce for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Toss the potatoes with the second Tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Place them on a foil-lined half sheet pan and lay the chicken breasts on top. Add the broccoli to the pan, then drizzle the reserved sauce over top.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
*If you prefer your broccoli to still have some crispness to it, don’t add the broccoli to the pan until 15 minutes into the cooking time.