BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES with CHICKEN
I can’t take credit for this, truthfully I came across this video on FB from Tip Hero. My spin on the whole this is to quickly cook up some chicken to go with this and a huge side of celery sticks!!
1-2 lbs chicken
1 head of cauliflower
1 stalk of celery cleaned and chopped into sticks
Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing
Buffalo Sauce (Make double so you can have some for the chicken)
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 Tbsp melted butter
1 tsp garlic powder
DIRECTIONS for the CAULIFLOWER
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Mix the hot sauce, butter and garlic powder together.
3. Coat the cauliflower with the sauce.
4. Pour the cauliflower onto a small parchment or foil-lined baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown on the edges.
5. Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing.
Cut the chicken into strips and quick fry or coat and bake. I would use the extra sauce to dip and eat it with ranch or bleu cheese dressing! ENJOY